xFusion aims to be the elite outsourcing company for the SaaS industry. We offer a hands-off experience for our clients, empowering them to grow their business or enjoy more free time.
It’s absolutely critical that each team member has an attitude and history of going above and beyond. If that isn’t you, then this job isn’t for you. We are serious about the premium offering we provide our clients and only want top-tier hires who will help us reach new heights.
If you consider yourself ambitious and that sounds like something you’d be interested in, we pay top of market rates and offer excellent career growth opportunities
What you need
- Excellent English writing and communication skills. We believe effective communication is critical.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Fast and reliable internet connection
- Ability to think on your feet and take ownership of problems that arise
What we are looking for
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Passion to communicate empathetically with our customers as if you were on the other end of the screen
- Ability to document, track and monitor a problem/issue to a timely resolution
- Ability to work productively with little supervision
Nice to have, but not required:
- Liquid would be a plus!
- Experience with Shopify platform
- Working knowledge of PHP
Things we avoid
- Micro managing
- Screen monitoring systems - we trust you will deliver
You'll love this role if these things describe you:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and helping people.
- You’re incredibly positive and enjoy making another person’s day.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Finally, what you get :)
- Very competitive pay
- Career Advancement levels and opportunities
- Vacation/ Holiday time off.
- Private health insurance
- Open culture
These are the values by which we hire, evaluate, promote, and if necessary, let team members go:
- Effective time management
- Strategic judgment
- Empathetic & honest communication
- Unwavering reliability
- Unwavering trustworthiness
- Applied curiosity
I have worked remotely for around 6 years now and this is the best working environment I have experienced during my years at work. There is always something new to learn from the leadership at xFusion. From provision of guidance & motivation, to expectations & responsibilities being set clearly & early enough, to honesty & transparency, and the list goes on and on. One of my best experiences here is lack of micro management - this gives me time to tap into fluid intelligence which, for me, gives birth to great results in unexpected places.
Lead Agent at xFusion